- Perfect for driving, pushing a wheelchair, grabbing your walker or just for looks.
- 100% Brand new and high quality.
- Finger-less design, Thumb and knuckle can bend naturally.
- A great accessory to your clothes matching and for sport occasions.
- Abrasion resistant leather on the palm maximizes glove wear.
- Invisible easy-pull design.
- Comfortable, breathable, attractive appearance.
- Suitable for: cyclists, travelers, fitness. Effectively protect your hand.
- Back with breathable fabric, moisture wicking effect is very good.
- Material: PU leather microfiber leather for fine polyester.
- Color: Black
- Sizes: Size M L XL
It’s works great in stop and go traffic when I can move my leg
Seems well made. Easy to hook up to car. Helps make acceleration and braking smoother for me. I feel safer driving knowing exactly which pedal is securely being pressed. No problems on highway or curvy roads. Not using my feet is strange but I feel safer and in better control driving. My wrist was sore on first drive, but less on next drive. Makes driving enjoyable again.
Not hard to hook up to car. Will take time and practice to get used to not using pedals. Have driven twice. My wrist was sore the first time but I was nervous and tense. Gas clamp adapter was simple to replace the clamp that came with the driving sticks and everything seems solidly made.
Love these new controls, but I am missing part of my order . My order # 1165. I paid extra for the bundle to get the steering wheel knob. Never received the knob. I ve called and left a msg. No response back . Still waiting on knob. Please let me know when it’s on its way.[****]. Otherwise I. Am. Very pleased with sticks. Thank you
Installation was easy and quick.
Please take your time when first using. Practice practice practice! Practice pulling into and backing out of parking stalls.
Simple to use.
I now can drive independently again with ease. I wish I had found you sooner.
I'm a right leg amputee getting by with a left foot gas pedal. Not your best idea when you are a right-handed person. Finally found Quick Stick and got used to it in 5 minutes. Best decision I ever made!!
I’m unable to walk at this time. The quicstick product was as easy to install as advertised.
It’s pretty easy to use. I suggest practicing in low traffic areas to get used to the hand controls. Practice pulling into and backing out of parking stalls.
eThe clamp attaches perfectly and works just fine.
getting ready for rt shoulder surgery where I cant use my rt arm for weeks.
Love this thing!!! My daughter thinks its fun!
QuicStick Portable Hand Control for Left and right Hand Drivers #1 Product
Steering Wheel Knob
it was so quick in installing i Thought it would take time
Worked quite well for me. Didnt Expect it to be this handy