- Install in less than 5 Minutes
- Light Weight , Durable, Comfortable, and Easy to use.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Comes pre-assembled – No tools needed
- Quality T-6 aerospace aluminum construction
- Adjustable for any driver and virtually all vehicle types
- Fast installation and removal with quick connect hardware making it great for traveling, long road trips or every day commute
These quality hand controls affix to your vehicle’s pedal in less than 5 minutes and fit virtually any vehicle type. Great for your daily driver or use when traveling. Use with automatic transmissions only. Simply bolt onto your brake pedal and accelerator pedal and have full control at your fingertips.
- QuicStick hand controls - your ultimate hand driving solution. We’re an established USA brand since 2008, with over a decade of expertise creating innovative hand controls for disabled drivers with a goal to redefine accessible mobility with unparalleled precision
- Designed for virtually every type of vehicle, these hand gas and brake controls empower you to drive effortlessly
- With a lightning-fast and effortless installation, you'll be ready to hit the road in no time.
- These hand gas and brake controls are crafted from lightweight yet robust T-6 aerospace aluminum, the controls guarantee durability, comfort and reliability.
- These hand controls for handicapped drivers come pre-assembled, require no tools, and are designed for right and left-handed drivers. Their versatility extends to fit virtually all vehicle types, making them an ideal companion for your everyday commute, long road trips, or travels.
- As a testament to our commitment to your satisfaction, enjoy a remarkable 99% customer satisfaction rate and the assurance of a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Effortlessly control acceleration and braking . Our hand controls for driving a car come with an instruction manual to ensure a hassle-free setup.
- Elevate your driving experience with QuicStick – where innovation meets accessibility. Secure your set today and drive with newfound confidence.
- Get your QuicStick hand controls.
Recently, my primary vehicle with permanent ($$$$) hand controls was out of commission for a few weeks. My wife's car does not have hand controls and adding permanent hand controls would have cost more than the car is worth.
I bought a QuicStick. It installed easily in my wife's car, and I found it very easy to use.
Getting rental cars with hand controls has been getting more difficult. Now, I will just take my QuicStick when I travel.
With the QuicStick, I now have a way to pull trailers with my wife's car. I can also rent trucks locally.
QuicStick has opened up my driving experience. I should have gotten one years ago.
I can see from my hour or so of practice driving that the thumb will tire due stop and go traffic. I suppose it will be fine on the open road if conditions allow for cruise control, but the purchase price is good! I would otherwise rate the product a four star. It is the thumb issue that concerns me.
QuicStick Portable Hand Control for Left and right Hand Drivers #1 Product
It’s works great in stop and go traffic when I can move my leg
Seems well made. Easy to hook up to car. Helps make acceleration and braking smoother for me. I feel safer driving knowing exactly which pedal is securely being pressed. No problems on highway or curvy roads. Not using my feet is strange but I feel safer and in better control driving. My wrist was sore on first drive, but less on next drive. Makes driving enjoyable again.
Easy to attach and use
Fit my vehicle nicely!
I use this just for the brake and it works perfectly! I can drive again!!! : D
Just what I needed, it works really well. It only took me 5 minutes to get the feel of it and I was off.
100%% SATISFIED WOORKS PERFECT WOULD RECOMEND TO ANYONE
Not hard to install. Works. I only wish I had an extra hand when driving so I could drink my tea. You definitely need both hands to use these.
I had an ankle replacement surgery and this device helped me be able to get back to work, get groceries, etc the 3 months I was recovering. Totally worth the money
Only a little adjustment for them to work properly
Excellent product, easy to install and easy to learn how to operate.
Outstanding!! Easy to install, small learning curve. Has brought back my enjoyment to drive. Arrived quickly.
Great product, they let me drive again.
Easy to install and works perfectly.
I broke all the bones in my right foot, and Quicstick helped me keeping my sanity during a pretty depressing time by being able to drive and having some independence very early post-surgery.
Product is great
It’s very easy to use