These quality hand controls affix to your vehicle’s pedal in less than 5 minutes and fit virtually any vehicle type. Great for your daily driver or use when traveling. Use with automatic transmissions only. Simply bolt onto your brake pedal and accelerator pedal and have full control at your fingertips.
How To Operate:
◦ Push Thumb for Gas, Push Hand for Brake
◦ Right and Left Hand Drivers
Whats In the box:
◦ Hand Control for Gas and Brake
◦ Instruction Manual and Check List
◦ Hardware Plastic Bag (no tools required)
◦ Wheel Knob and Travel Bag (only when shown in picture)
◦ Available in Color: Aluminum
◦ Free shipping on all domestic orders
◦ Fits both left and right hand drivers
◦ Portable, durable & light weight
◦ Great for traveling, long road trips or every day commute
◦ Comes pre-assembled – No tools needed
◦ Quality T-6 aluminum construction
◦ Fast installation and removal with quick connect hardware
◦ Adjustable for any driver and virtually all vehicle types
◦ 30 day Money back Guarantee
QuicStick is the leading provider of hand controls and they are built with superior quality and design. They are easy to operate and control and use a very light pressure on the hand, allowing for longer trips or a daily driver. QuicStick hand controls also take up little space, allowing more room around you than other devices.
Do not be fooled by knock offs or inferior designs. Your safely and comfort are at risk. Other homemade freedom products are difficult to control and may require much more strength to operate.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Your satisfaction is important to us. Should you be unsatisfied for any reason, return the product to us within 30 days any you will receive a full refund for the purchase price. Return shipping is not included.
Free Ground shipping on domestic orders. Shipping options available in shipping tab. International orders are welcome. 9% Ca sales Tax
Important: QuicStick Hand Controls:
- Do not attach to the steering wheel
- Are designed to work on automatic cars only
- Are not recommended for individuals with limited hand dexterity