- For Domestic Vehicles Only
- Install in less than 5 Minutes
- Light Weight , Durable, Comfortable, and Easy to use.
- Free Shipping
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Comes pre-assembled – No tools needed
- Quality T-6 aerospace aluminum construction
- Adjustable for any driver and virtually all vehicle types
- Fast installation and removal with quick connect hardware making it great for traveling, long road trips or every day commute
- Carbon Fiber Look Wheel knob
- Durable travel bag for your QuicStick hand control and steering wheel knob.
These quality hand controls affix to your vehicle’s pedal in less than 5 minutes and fit virtually any vehicle type. Great for your daily driver or use when traveling. Use with automatic transmissions only. Simply bolt onto your brake pedal and accelerator pedal and have full control at your fingertips.
- Hand Control for Gas and Brake
- Instruction Manual and Check List
- Hardware Plastic Bag (no tools required)
- Strap for steering column support
- Wheel Knob and Travel Bag
Steering Wheel Knob
it was so quick in installing i Thought it would take time
Worked quite well for me. Didnt Expect it to be this handy
Seem like they are good quality. Impressed
This are amazing not like those chinese crappy ones
Material was nice and fitting was good too. Would buy again
I used it for a while the fitting was good Considering it was one size
Easy to assemble and durable
Comfortable and easy to use.
This product is Comfortable to use and also adjustable. Recommended.
Cant describe the feeling
This steering wheel knob was light weight weight and easy to use. Not difficult at all. It was also easy to install
This heavy fitted knob fitted well I would Recommend it. I use it for my lawn mower it worked well
This item was good value and quickly delivered. It is marketed as 'temporary' but after fitting it (on my Mitsubishi Shogun) and my disabled wife trying it, I made a bracket to secure it below the steering wheel and we now only remove it when someone other than my wife or I drive the car. Although it is my wife who is disabled I have driven quite a few miles using the hand controls (to test the fitting and brackets) and find it very easy to achieve good control of the throttle and brake. We are well pleased and very happy to recommend this item.